Friday, April 29, 2011

Me2Day: Weekend Workload MAX OUT!

Listening to: nothing again.. (just wanted a peaceful place to think)
Mood: Content

I hope none of you kill me but I haven't been paying any attention to the Royal Wedding :P I'm just not that into it, I guess. Kate looks stunning in her wedding dress!

This weekend is jam packed with work and I have so many things that I want to do, but I'm not sure if I'll find the time to. Like baking fruit tarts and blogging... Huge apology again! Right now, I'm still trying to recover from the exhaustion from this week. Also, my birthday is coming up in 9 days which happens to be Mother's Day. The other complication is that I'll be in New York City ^^ First in my life ever! I'm really excited (haha) to a point that I already had a nightmare about it... O_o So all you ladies out there, do you have any good reccomendations for food and shopping? Please leave me some love below~ Other than that, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

And I'll leave you with a special something ^.^

Homemade cupcakes galore~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...