Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spotted! Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss, L'Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle, Almay Smart Shade Powder

Happy New Year Everyone! Hopefully 2011 will bring you lots of joy and excitement! I want to work harder this year and be determined to I get the job done. I tend to procrastinate....

I found all of these new displays at PharmaPlus ^^

L'Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle
I was looking if this display had samples and I was glad I found them (bottom centre.) I really type up a mini review soon with my encounters with the sample ;)


Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses and Lipsticks (new shades)
I will most likely get some once they go on sale. There's no point of forking out 10 bucks for a drugstore lipgloss...right girls? *nervous laugh*


Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Color
Looks like this is just the revamped version of their old lip colour duos, I'm not exactly sure.


The applicator looks flexible enough
 Almay Smart Shade Powder
It'd be interesting to see how they turn out.


Bye bye 2010! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Boy, the holidays seem to just pass you by...

2 comments:

  1. oh boy I have been dying to get my hands on the rimmel super lustrous glosses but they're so expensive in Malta .. I hope to get some on ebay.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here! good luck on your find :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...