Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spotted! Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow, Liner & Mascara & Covergirl NatureLuxe

Just a quick post of the stuff I saw at Loblaw the other day. I hope you're not tired of these posts yet but it seems as though Canada is being hit with a lot of new makeup collections! 

Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner
I was surprised at the speed of receiving new makeup displays. Usually when our buddies in the States get a fresh collection, we don't get it until 3 months later ><



I also saw the Custom Eyes Mascara with the adjustable bristles on the brush.

Covergirl NatureLuxe Collection


 My friend decided to get two of these so she was kind enough to let me swatch them :)

Marble & Tulip

Bottom: Marble Top: Tulip
 They aren't exactly pigmented but I think it will be good for those with dry lips that want extra shine. It also smells like vanilla~

Bottom: Marble Top: Tulip
 Tulip has a hint of berry while Marble shows up as clear.

Almay intense i-color smoky-i kit
so many "i"s

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear about this, thanks for sharing!


    Fashezine
    p.s. don't forget to enter the Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! my name's martina and your blog is wonderful!
    I'd like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me! ^^
    I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...