Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HAUL: FREE CLOTHES from H&M, Lush, Sephora, Walmart

Goodies from H&M, Lush, Walmart & Sephorah
 Hello! I just wanted to show you my huge haul that I usually once a year. This is basically my Boxing Day 2012 haul (Boxing Day is similar to Black Friday in the U.S.) So you're probably wondering, HOW THE HECK did I get free clothes from H&M? Is this a scam? Erm lol no. Since Boxing Day of 2011 (at least that's what I can recall), H&M decided to give the first 100 shoppers up to $300CAD worth of free clothes.

My friends got these during Boxing Day 2011
I went during 2011 and by the time I got there, I only got a $10 coupon. Learning from my mistake, I rounded up two of my friends and you can call me craycray, but I convinced them to come with me to the mall's parking lot at 1 in the morning xD Long story short, these immature "kids" (they probably dropped out of highschool or something) butted us and everyone else in the line when the security opened the mall's doors and they got to the store first...and neither my friends or I got the $300 coupon. Everyone else witnessed what had happened and they were very nice and super supportive of us and my friends, telling us that we should do something about it. I called the H&M store but they couldn't do anything about it so I just sucked it up. Quite honestly, I wanted to punch those assholes (they didn't just butt people, they also used really dirty tricks to get there first) in the face but I knew I would gain nothing so I just sat there and fumed. In the end, luck was in my favour and I got the $200 coupon (yay for happy ending) which I split with my friends who each received $25 themselves. 

From H&M, I got this super cozy Divided hoodie (orignally $60 reduced to $20), a constellation shirt ($29.95), the neon clutch ($19.95 but the exact model is available at Forever21 for $23.80), and a shirt for my dad (it's the wrinkled grey one :$).

I fell in love with the sweater because of the thick lining and the pretty knitted detail of the lining :)

The proof
 I wasn't kidding! I only had to pay $5 but hey! I got $90+ worth of free clothes. Still a good bahhhgain ahaha

From Walmart, I bought some Christmas chocolates as they were 50% off and two brush sets. The brush is really cool and perfect for travelling because the handle of the brush has a compartment for an eye sponge brush (meh), a concealer and lip brush. They were half off as well ($4.50) and I got the purple one for my mother. Brushes are super soft! I believe the brand is, how do you say, Bella Bellisima? Lush was doing a buy one get one free promotion like last year. I bought some Snowglobe and Mr. Punch soap.

Lastly, from Sephora, I bought their $12 specials including Buxom Lashliner with brush in Sequin, Urban Decay Shadow Box, Stila Lipglaze trio, and Benefit cream eyeshadow. I'll be gifting those beauties to friends and family when I visit Hong Kong.

I guess this is it! I hope you enjoyed this rant/post and have a great day ^^ Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. wow.....such a huge bargain :)
    luvn these:)))
    m ur newest follower...follow my blog too:))

    Renji
    www.makeupholicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renji! thanks for reading and following :)
      and i just did, love~

      Delete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...