Friday, February 1, 2013

Swatches: Annabelle CC Cream

I saw this display at PharmaPlus yesterday and I believe this is the first CC Cream to hit Canadian stores!

I swatched the products and to my disappointment, they lacked pigment. The powder was chalky while the cream disappeared on my hand after I blended it. It had a nice gel consistency and a light wine mixed with plastic scent.

The only product that's worth buying is the white base which had beautiful fine golden shimmer in it. It reminds of the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer where you can wear the product alone as a highlighter or as a medium to mix your foundation/bb cream in for a satin finish. It also had a gel consistency and spread very well. The scent reminded me of natural beeswax.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...