Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovelies~

Whether you are married, have a boyfriend or girlfriend, or still a single pringle, I hope you get to spend this day with your loved ones ^^

My mom and I baked some Madeleines as Valentines Day treats for our coworkers and friends. You gotta share some sweetness and love on valentines day ;)

My mom knows me so well and surprised me with a chocolate cupcake with strawberry icing!! It was heavenly. The icing was the best part as it had actual chunks of fruit in it.

I saw this beanie baby monkey at Claire's. On the 10th, it was the first day of Chinese New Year. I also had an exam that day xD I'm glad its over now!!

Have a good one! Cheers~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...