Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hitting Pan! MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation

Woooo! So I've finally hit pan on a product xD which hasn't happened since grade 4 when I got one of those cheapie cellphone lipgloss palette
from a book order lol. Good times. And what's weird is that I might still have that exact lipgloss hiding somewhere...

I've had this MAC powder since September which retailed around $34CAD. I can't remember the price exactly. I really like this product since it meets my needs. It's coverage is full for a powder so it covers 85% of my redness and acne. It does a pretty good job with keeping shine at bay. Usually, my nose gets shiny in 2 hours after washing my face in the morning but the powder slows it down to around 4-5 hours. It hasn't broke me out nor oxidized on my skin so when I finish this one, I'll either get another one or try the MUFE Duo Mat powder.

This powder is great for those who needs high coverage makeup that takes less than a minute! Highly recommend!

Hope you enjoyed this quick post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...