This is my second blog award ^^ Thanks to Tiffany & Ella over at Milk & Cookiie!~ I never thought I'd get an award after my first one...at least, I thought I had to wait longer. Just any sweet comment already leaves a smile on my face so I was really happy when I received this~
(keke I like being stylish! Thanks girls <3)
- Thank and link back to the person(s) that awarded you with this award
- Share 7 things about you.
- Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.
I don't really find myself that interesting but hopefully I won't put you to sleep hehe
- I am a very hard working student and I am determined to be successful in the future. I believe in doing well in school because education is just, really important.
- I'm really tiny...only 5 feet tall :S It makes buying jeans with the right inseam very difficult. I literally have to hunt them down!
- I enjoy home cooked meals made with love. Like my mom's cooking...she spoiled my taste buds ever since I was a little girl so I'm REALLY picky when it comes to food. Well, kinda. I'd eat it to be polite but I know if it's good or not ;) rawr. *stomach growls* Thinking of all the food is making me hungry. And it's 2:03am here!
- Retail therapy works in my opinion. haha. I like to reward myself after hardcore exams or just a stressful month.
- Honesty is really important to me when it comes to making friendships and other relationships. I don't understand why people choose to lie about themselves in order for people to like them better, or just to make themselves content.
- Like Milk & Cookiie, I procrastinate A LOT. I think I might be doing it right now...whoops
- For some reason, anger is hot-wired to my tear ducts. So when I'm angry, not only can you hear it in my voice, but my eyes get watery.
I think I have to cheat too! Most of the girls that I know have been around longer then me ^^
I had fun doing this post and I hope you had fun learning a little more about me =] I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Stay beautiful~~