Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOB: Fantasy Makers and NYC Blushable Creme Stick

Recently (hehe on Tuesday), I went over to Rexall Pharmaplus to pick up some NYC goodies since they were on sale for $2.99CAD! I decided to pick up the shade big apple blush since it's warmer but still pink enough for my liking ^^ I've also had my eyes on the new fantasy makers halloween makeup and fortunately, I found the glitter eyeliner and the glitter for $3.99 :) 

Fantasy Makers Confetti in Glitz
The glitter is so pretty! It's a silver that reflects multicolour..if that makes any sense. Is the correct term holo-glitter? 

Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner in 11234 Mystical
A beautiful royal purple with fine flecks of multicoloured glitter~! Gorgeous! I was debating on whether I should get this or the blue one.

NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush

with flash

without flash

11236 Secrecy (jade), 11328 Magical (blue&green glitter)

11236 Secrecy (jade), 11328 Magical (blue&green glitter)
The pink swatch is Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Gleam. Their newer shades 

3 comments:

  1. I like the blushable creme sticks very much I have the plaza pink one! Pharma Plus has 50% off their mascaras this coming flyer.. check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches, the glitter eye liner is looking very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justine- the plaza pink looks lovely! i dont think i can pull it off though. i was going to tell you about the flyer, seeing that you have mascara monday posts
    shanghainese dumpling- dont you have the cutest screen name ever! the glitter eyeliner is pretty in the bottle..but it doesnt dry as nice

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...