Thursday, July 29, 2010

FOB: Busy June

through out the month of June, it was rather hectic...alas, time has come for me to post about things that I picked up :) (i know i know. its AUGUST. sssshhhh. i got lazy :P) FOB=fresh off the buy. although this isn't as 'fresh' as i want it to be

I love cute Asian snacks. Maybe it's because of the kawaii cartoons on them or their plain yumminess that i can't seem to resist. YEAH IM A FATTIE. haha i got some from Hong Kong when my relatives came over and the rest are from Toronto..Pacific Mall to be exact ^^

clockwise from top left: Edo strawberry filled marshmellows, fizzy fruit candies, blueberry candy, Hokkaido milk candy, coffee candy, plum candy...LE KITKATS: framboise (raspberry), Sparkling strwaberry, Sakura Matcha, Royal Milk Tea (im almost done these!!! i'll be posting about them soon) Green tea caramel corn, matcha chocochip mini cookies


Next stop: One's
This store sells a whole lot of cute things ><>


some cartoon towels...everyone loves a little bit of childhood


my friend's birthday was coming up so i picked up some goodies from her wishlist =]
from Bath and Body Works: sweet pea body lotion, C.O. Bigelow Ultra minty lip gloss and Pink Mint lipgloss
ALDO: rose rings that would go with any outfit or to perk things up
Zellers: SH Salon Nail Lacquer in Hidden Treasure (YEAH! i finally found it! but then i realized i had something similar to this already in my stash :S), Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Just Peachy and Think Pink

Liplicious Lip Color and Lip Scrub in Watermelon (smells delicious)

A while back, Pharmaplus had 50% off sell on all lip sticks and glosses. I picked up Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Let Me Pink, Annabelle Le Gloss Stick in Naught Nectar, and Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Rosey Nude. Sadly, that colour didn't look that flattering on me so I gave it to my mom.

I heard that the blush in this palette is a great dupe for Nars Orgasm Blush and it was only 10 bucks at Shoppers! It's the Rosalie palette btw. I used to be a fan of this whole saga, but after discovering that a bunch of preteens went all gaga over this, it immediately put me off -_-''

the lip gloss colours are pretty but they go on sheer (pretty, but useless). the eyeshadows are alright. although they are awfully shimmery, the colours show up and they differ from one another. the blush is just....ya know ;)

Walmart
the Revlon Just Bitten lipstain was tempting. it wasn't terribly priced either. for $8.49CAD, you get a creamy balm as well as a lasting stain. i got the passion one (juicy bright pink)

the new react 5 gum. i was merely surprised to find that the gum itself is black. the flavour didn't last as long as the colour though :( fruity, citrus, tropical melange of..oranges and mangoes?
love,
CinnaBunnie *prances off*

2 comments:

  1. How much is the pink "Aldo" ring and is there a size 5 for it??? I'm curious!!! Haha!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was BOGO so I'm pretty sure it was less than $6CAD? I have really small fingers too (i need to wear kids rings :P) and the smallest size was a 6 (the one you see here). But no worries, just stick some black foam inside and it'll fit better ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...