Friday, June 11, 2010

FOB: Annabelle Custom Quads & Revlon Colorburst


You must be like, "WTH?? FOB does NOT go with a post like this..."

think again.

FOB may be known as Fresh Off (the) Boat and I find myself using this term quite often but that's not what I'm referring to. FOB=Fresh Off the Buy which is a haul but translated to my lingo rofl. yeah, I did my best to be creative =_=" haha. Anyways, I went to Shoppers today and I was fortunate to run into some new Annabelle goodies. I also picked up the "OH-SO-Pretty-and-Awesome" Revlon Colorburst Lipstick. (I just found out that Pharmplus is having a 50% off sale for all lip products...GRRRR. too late. I already used it and I've got to say, I'm impressed)
"How are you today?"
"I'm just peachy. thanks."
I thought it would be totally matte but obviously you can see some shimmers in it. (wellll at least you should. except my camera isn't all that great) This pretty lippie (hah. I rhymed) was originally $11.49CAD but it was on sale (which I wasn't aware of until I checked the receipt). Got it for $10.99CAD.

When I saw this, I knew I had to get it. LE. that obvi pulled me in ^.^ They had another palette too: Soar (pretty milky blue with a nice sheen to it), Whipped (iridescent white), Purple Reine (gorgeous royal purple), Smoked (slightly metallic gray). Both cost $15.99CAD which is a great buy because you get four eyeshadows and the palette (it's magnetic btw). They usually cost $5.99CAD regular but they often go on sell for $3.99CAD.
The one that I got is great for those people that love bright colours. Especially greens and blues =D Clockwise from left: Martian (grass-like green with iridescentish flecks), Misted Up (silver with shimmer), Funburst (olive gold with slight shimmer), Laguna Surf (bright aqua blue with shimmer). I really don't know why I got this because I have really similar colours such as Nymphet and Gold Digger...don't get me started on greens :P maybe I just have a fetish with it or something..

Hope all of you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...