Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spotted! & Swatched Up a Storm: PharmaPlus 05/22/2011

Annabelle Jungle Belle Summer 2011 Collection
 I saw this at Shoppers Drug mart as well as PharmaPlus.

L'Oreal Eye Fashion for the Fearless LE Collection
  I saw this at Shoppers Drug mart as well as PharmaPlus.

Sinful Colors H2O Collection
Our lovely friends in the States already got this display in their drugstores in March.

Sally Hansen Beauty Tools

This collection is massive! It is very impressive because there are 4 different types of tweezers! I wonder if the eyelash curlers are any good.

Marcelle Being a Girl Collection
I'm really grateful that Marcelle decided to do this type of project. When you purchase any one of these products, 50 cents will go to the Because I am a Girl campaign. Just a brief intro of this campaign (from their site): "Plan International's Because I am a Girl initiative is a social movement to unleash the power of girls and women to claim a brighter future for girls in the developing world."

Marcelle Multi-Colour Powder Blush in Timeless Charm/
Marcelle Lux Gloss Sheer in Sorbet
I had to play with the exposure to get the true colour of the gloss to show.

Indoor/indirect sunlight/flash
Marcelle Lux Gloss Sheer in Sorbet over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...