Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spotted! Joe Fresh Pop Gloss, Cream Eyeshadow in Guava & Blush in Apricot

Joe Fresh Pop Gloss

Bottom: Joe Fresh Pop Gloss in Cosmo
If you happen to see the colour swatches on the Joe Fresh website, the colours are totally off. Unless I mixed up the names with their respective colours.

Joe Fresh Cream Blush
The colours were really similar when I saw them in the store. But you can see that Rose is a little cooler with slight mauvy undertones (a baby pink) where as Apricot is more peachy. I can't wait to see the rest of the colours!

Joe Fresh Cream Eyeshadow in Guava and Cream Blush in Apricot
This is the second cream eyeshadow I've seen so far. Guava is a warm pink with gold flecks in it, if I remember correctly. You can see the other cream eyeshadow in Cactus I blogged about here.

 It's a good time to try base makeup from Joe. Liquid and cream foundations and powder are all on sale! A pretty sweet deal.

Ecotools are now available at your local Loblaw :)

Are you a Domo fan? 
Check out Eki's Domo giveaway here

Canada's Wonderland
They're so fwuffy. I want dem all. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Hey Justine~! The gloss is so pretty in the tube but they don't show up at all :( it's almost clear and they just raised the price from $8.00CAD to $10.00CAD. I don't know about you but I'd never fork out that much money for a drugstore lippie >< the price raise defeated the purpose of drugstore products :x I'm looking forward to the cream blush tho! Melon is a really pretty coral colour. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd like to hear what you've got to say =] just no rude comments! they will be deleted. Thanks for sharing ~CinnaBunnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...